No, unfortunately not. We are not able to cover certain types of car under this policy. Before purchasing, please check to ensure that your car is not one of the following. If you need any advice please contact us.
• Taxis, self-drive hire cars, cars used by driving schools or for driving tuition, service cars – e.g. ambulances, police cars and other emergency vehicles etc.
• Any cars used for commercial purposes (including dispatch and delivery), or any car which is owned by a motor trader or motor dealer.
• Vans, motorcycles, scooters and mopeds.
• Any car which is used in competitions, rallies, for pace making or used off-road.
• Any car which has a non-standard or custom paint finish – including but not limited to: pearlescent paint, self-healing paint, chrome illusion paint, two tone paint, vinyl wraps and matte finishes.
• Any car which is 7 years or older from the date of first registration, or where the total mileage is greater than 70,000 at; or where you took delivery of the vehicle more than 30-days prior to, the start of the period of cover.